Please Be Aware! Transition audits dates must be reported by January 4, 2012. If not, suspension is mandated by the industry. Contact UL DQS Inc. as soon as possible if you have not received your email regarding this notice at 1-800-285-4476.
Over the last few years, many organizations have been able to diversify their product offerings to include components for medical devices. We have auditors located throughout the US to provide these assessments.
Customers, now more than ever, are demanding safe, quality foods. To ensure the safety and quality of their products, many companies have chosen to implement a food safety management system with a focus on these issues throughout the supply chain.
UL DQS offers assessments and certifications, along with on-line and on-site training activities to help you navigate the requirements of ISO 50001. This standard provides a system approach for Energy Management and helps organizations establish systems and processes to improve energy performance.
UL DQS is one of the top certification bodies for the automotive industry in the world. Our leading industry experts have extensive experience and work to provide value throughout the supply chain. We can easily integrate audits based on the standards you have chosen to implement. This saves time and money!
- Latest News
- ISO Focus, March 2013
- UL DQS Offers British Retail Consortium Global Standard for Food Packaging (BRC IoP) Training
- UL DQS Inc. Receives ANAB Accreditation for ISO 27001 Standard
- Schneider Electric Achieves ISO 50001-Certification at Smyrna, Tennessee Facility
- ISO 9001 for Small Businesses now available as ePub
- IMPACT Newsletter
- The UL DQS Impact Newsletter Fall 2012 is here. Download the PDF. View Newsletter archive
- Upcoming Events
- June 17, 2013Certified Practitioner of an Energy Management System